CellarDoorTV Build (ENVISION MQ7 Skin) is a very modern and advanced Build with 20 menu bars and 4 Themes that you can install on your Kodi from Ares Wizard.
Before installing CellarDoorTV Build you must get Account from here, verify your account and after verifying your account use same Email and Password in Kodi when asked for info.
Follow the below instructions to install CellarDoorTV Build on Kodi:
01. Start your box as normal and then go into Kodi
02. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
03. Click on Add Source
04. Click on None(Text box) and Keyboard will popup on the screen
05. Type in the web address http://areswizard.co.uk and click on Done
06. After that click on Text Box underneath “Enter the name for the media source”, type ares and press OK
07. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
08. Click on SYSTEM
09. Click on Addons
10. Click on Install from zip file
11. Now click on Ares
12. Click on script.areswizard
13. Wait for Addon enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen
14. After that you need to return back to the main screen of Kodi by pressing the return button(Back arrow)
15. Click on Programs then Program addons
16. Click on Ares Wizard
17. Now click on Browse Builds
18. Scroll down and click on CellarDoorTV(Jarvis)
19. Once you will click on CellarDoorTV(Jarvis) you will see CellarDoorTV Build with different Skins.
20. Now select the CDTV ENVISION MQ7 Skin, click on Install
21. Once you will click on Install it will ask you to enter Email and Password, enter the same Email and Password that you used while creating an account on archive.org and after that Build will start downloading.
22. Once the download will complete you will get the popup screen then press OK and Kodi will Exit
23. Now reboot you device and go back into Kodi, give it around 10-20 mins till all the addons will update and then you are ready to go, Enjoy!
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any kind of problem in installing CellarDoorTV Build on Kodi then feel free to contact us via Live Chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)”