In this article we will cover how to install Andys Build Version 7 on Kodi. Andys build has good number of addons which cover all the major media sections that you would want on your box especially sports and movies. Having a very attractive interface i am sure you will love it.
Please Clear Data on your Kodi before installing any Wizard/Build on Kodi.
Follow the below instructions to install Andys Build on your android box, also you will find the video tutorial at the end of textual instructions:
01. In your android box you need to go into Kodi from the Main Screen and follow these steps
02. We are using Kodi, click on it(you can click on XBMC or DBMC if you use those apps instead of Kodi)
03. Once you will be inside Kodi then select System from the main screen of Kodi and then click on File Manager
04. Click on Add Source
05. Click on None(Text Box) enter the web address http://kodimaster.com/repo then click on Done
06. Now click on TextBox underneath “Enter the name for this Media Source”, which can be anything but we will just put andy and press OK
07. You will see that andy has been added, use the back arrow key to go back to the main Kodi screen.
08. From the Main Screen Options select SYSTEM and press OK
09. From the list select Add-ons and click OK
10. If you get first run help message Click OK
11. Click on Install from zip file and hit OK
12. When the new window pops-up select andy and press OK
13. Click on andy
14. Click on kodimaster.repository.zip
15. You will see a message at the bottom right corner of the screen that the Kodimaster Repository has been enabled in a few minutes
16. Now from the System then Add-ons Menu we will select Install from Repository, since we have enabled it already.
17. Select KodiMaster Repository and press OK
18. From the Screen select Program add-ons and click OK
19. Select KodiMaster Wizard press OK
20. From the Pop-up window select Install
21. And it will start downloading
22. After it has been downloaded and auto enabled, use the return button to go back on the Main Options Screen
23. Select PROGRAMS and click OK
24. Select Program add-ons and click OK
25. Select KodiMaster Wizard and hit OK
26. From the options select KodiMaster Builds and Select Andys Build and press OK
27. It will start downloading and it will automatically be downloaded and extracted
28. The pop-up will appear which says to save changes and force close Kodi, click OK
29. It should take us back to Main Home Screen
30. Go ahead and restart your box by unplugging the power chord and then enjoy the new Andys Build in your Kodi.
Here is the video tutorial on How To Install Andys Build on Kodi:
“This Build is not in anyway associated with kodi.tv and is a third party Kodi Build. Please don’t post any question related to this Build on official Kodi forum(forum.kodi.tv). If you face any issues in installing Andys Build on Kodi then do not hesitate to contact us on live chat and Email (email@example.com)”