In this post we will cover how to enable iTV player in Kodi, In case you find it difficult to follow the textual instructions we have also a video tutorial at the end of the instructions.
01. First start your box as normal and then from Home Screen or through your apps:
02. Go into Kodi (XBMC)
03. Once you are inside Kodi click on System and then click on Addons·
04. Then Click on Search and type in itv and click done·
05. Now click on Media Sources itv and hit Install
06. After hitting install it gets downloaded and automatically enabled·
07. Check to see if itv is added in your addons·
08. Go back to Main Menu of Kodi then Video >Addons then scroll down to see if its listed
09. If it is listed that means its installed on your Kodi.
10. You can click on it and check it out inside.
Here is a Video Tutorial on how you can enable iTv player in Kodi: