“Covenant Addon Is No Longer Available”
Covenant is one of the most popular Addon in Kodi community that allows you to watch all Movies and TV Shows on Kodi. Some users have reported that they are getting “No Stream Available” error which is preventing them from viewing any stream in the Addon. If you are getting same error on Covenant and you don’t know how to fix it then follow this simple guide to fix it.
Follow the Below Instructions to Fix Covenant “No Stream Available” Error”:
01. From main screen of Kodi go into Addons
02. Click on Video Addons
03. Click on Covenant
04. Click on Tools
05. Now scroll down and click on Clear Cache, you will get an popup screen then press Yes
06. After that click on Clear Providers, you will get an popup screen then press Yes
07. After that click on Playback section of the Tools
08. Now change the Default Action to Directory and then click on OK
That is it, Covenant is fixed and now you need to reboot your Kodi.
In case you still face issues then feel free to contact us via Live chat or Email(firstname.lastname@example.org)